Friday, August 3, 2007

aaliyah funeral - Video

Ipod & Christian Music Romania Real Estate Hollywood actors & Actress Podcast

Kittie ~ Funeral For Yesterday

Not to ask me to add the names. 1, I cannot make that, it has made and 2, it are here on the inferior part!!! Just picked it through. They are very well with dirgli that they are, but I do not say to me to put the names down when! As soon as not on the video. Famous: TO READ EVERY INFO BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO SINCE IS IMPORTANT!! PARTICULARLY LAST PART!!!!!!!!!!! I have made a video of slideshow that it has images of how much follows: Daniel Smith Marilyn Monroe Tupac Shakur Chris rinomato Farley B.I.G Aaliyah Freddie Prinze Steve Irwin Kurt Cobain Josh Ryan Evans Dana Platone Lisa “has left the Heather O'Rourke Selena Jayne Mansfield Sharon of the Lopez Christopher Pettiet Jonathan Brandis Anissa Jones Rebecca Schaeffer of the eye „Phoenix river Phil Hartman Gilda Radner Madeline Kahn Anna Nicole Smith of the John Lennon George Harrison John Belushi of the candy of the John of the combs of the beam of Tate Elvis Presley Margaux Hemingway the celebrities that I have used in this video I have had one dead women tragic. After recieving “the comment of the Jim Morrison „, this is the last time that I have read to all the demands for the actors/singers/millionaires on the observations or “I have even forgotten this and that one „. I will contain that what would have to be added in a video like this, but if the left ones wished to know who would have to add, MESSAGE ME! and not dirmi that he has forgotten someone, cause the greater part of the time, I have not forgotten myself. I hope that the this face the sense and the thankses for reading. An other thing: They are forgotten to me to put this on the video, but the song that I have used is “funeral in order yesterday „from Kittie.


mySitevote.com news headlinesFilipino CommunityPhilippines Business DirectoryAdsense revenue sharing

No comments: